Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Priceline 40% Off Sale Haul and what's to come!

Sorry for no posts for such a long time! Just been super busy.

This weeks priceline sale has been a great reason for a haul post seeing as there are so many things that I want to try and need in my collection! Here is what I picked up: 


Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick in Minimalist 
Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Lovely Pink and Seductive Pink 
Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Magnolia 
L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper in Transparent 
L'Oreal Paris Superliner Brow Artist Brow Pencil in Brunette 
Rimmel Idol Eyes by Kate Moss in Black 
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Day Gel Nail Colour in Rose Poudre 
Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps Nail Hardener 

So instead of going into each product in detail on the haul, in an effort to make myself do more posts I am going to post a little review about each product when I use them. 

I have already used the Sally Hansen Nail Hardener and the Maybelline nail polish, because I really had to test out the colour and I got my shellac removed for the first time in a while. I will do a post about these polishes/my favourite polishes and what I do with my nails soon. 

I will also be doing some fashion posts soon as I am doing my first teaching placement for university and I would like to share what I wear and how I fit my style into the professional setting. 

As well as this, I got engaged last December so I may start including more wedding based posts especially during my planning. 

So there are lots of new and exciting things to come! Feel free to suggest any posts that you might like to see or what you want to know about me! 


Love always, 


Want more? Follow me on: 




3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely blog! These are great products .. I have not tried any of them sadly

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a haul! Boo we always miss the Priceline sales!! We've wanted to try the Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick in Minimalist since it came out, but that shade is so hard to get a hold of. It's always sold out!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a Minimalist in Woolworths in Neutral Bay today so maybe go and check out that or Coles. I always forget about the supermarket when looking for budget beauty things.

      Alice xo

      Delete