Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Long Time No See | A Catch-Up Post

Sorry I have been so absent recently. University is taking over my life and I don't have the best time management skills. I am the queen of procrastinating. Really I'm procrastinating from my assessment now by writing this post. But here are a few things that I have been up too since the end of August. 

 I got myself some new glasses and I absolutely love them. I use them when I am reading or doing computer work or at university. I don't need them all the time which is lucky. These are the Ray Ban RB 5286 2034 and I got them and my eyes tested at the NIB Eye Centre in Chatswood. I would recommend visiting them if you are with the health insurance provider and what quick and fantastic service. 

Ben and I completed the Blackmores Running Festival Bridge Run! This was a 9km run from Milsons Point to the Botanical Gardens over the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It was great to run over the harbour bridge plus I completed the run in just over an hour which was a whole load faster than I thought I was going to be! 

 These pictures are just a whole load of celebrations that we have done. From R - L: 
We celebrated two of our good friends engagement, a friends birthday at the Soda Factory and there's just a selfie of me thrown in for good measure. This was before an afternoon tea for visiting family. 
Last but not least me and my friends went to our good friend, Lizzie's leaving party. She is moving to America indefinitely so the theme was Americana. We went as the stereotypical American tourists. I cannot believe I wore Crocs with socks out in public! It was a fun night and I will miss the gorgeous Lizzie but hey it gives me an opportunity to visit her in the Big Apple! 

Thats all for now! Sorry I have been so absent and its been quiet, I have a whole load of posts up my sleeve for the coming weeks so I'm going to try and get into the habit of posting more regularly again. 

Love always, 
Want more? Follow me on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment