Monday, 25 August 2014

My Favourite Lip Products

Sorry for the delay in posts, going back to university for the semester has been a bit crazy. Anyways back to it. These are some of my favourite lip products at the moment. 

Lip Balms 

Korres Lip Butter
Nivea Hydro Care
These are my current favourite lip balms. They are the Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose and the Nivea Hydro Care. The Korres one is a new purchase (in this colour) and it is amazing. I love the colour, the sheer tint of pinky red and it is is super hydrating on the lips. Nivea makes an amazing range of lip balms but this one is by far my favourite. As you can see in this photo mine is wound all the way up and I have now finished. This will be a definite repurchase for me. 

Lip Glosses 

Tanya Burr Lip Glosses
I have never really been a lip gloss girl until I got my hands on Tanya Burrs lip glosses in Chic (Nude) and Picnic in the Park (Pink). I love this addition to my lip collection. They last for ages, look good on the lips and feel really nice. I purchased these off the website feelunique.com

Lip Sticks 

Kate Moss Rimmel Matte Finish Lipsticks
MAC Creamsheen Lipstick
So from left to right (or top to bottom on the swatches) my favourite lip sticks are Kate Moss for RImmel in 206 and 207 and MAC Brave Red. The two Kate Moss for Rimmel are wonderful matte lipsticks with amazing pigmentation. 206 is a bright pink with cool undertones and 207 is a dark red, almost plum colour. The perfect winter shade in my opinion. The MAC Creamsheen lipstick in Brave Red is my go to red lipstick. I love the consistency of the creamsheen and I feel like it hydrates my lips really well whilst I'm wearing it. 

So there you go, my favourite lip products and again sorry for the delay between posts. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things now. 

Love always, 
Want more? Follow me on: 



No comments:

Post a Comment