Saturday, 30 August 2014

Boots Haul


So my parents have just been on a holiday to the UK so I to advantage of that and got them to pick up some things from Boots. I'm so excited to be able to get my hands of some of these products. I was going to try and get things that weren't available here in Australia but Benefit is so much cheaper over there I made sure I got my hands on the products I have been loving. Here's a brand by brand overview of what I got. As I try these products I might to some reviews on the ones I love. 

Soap and Glory


I'm most excited to try the Archery Brow Tint just to change up my routine and try something new. I have heard so many good reviews about it (especially from Zoella!) Also super excited to try the Sexy Mother Blusher in Pinkerbell. It's my first cream/stick blush so it will be something completely different for me. If you are looking for Soap and Glory in Australia head to Mecca Maxima or the Kit concession stands in Myer's. The only product of these that you can get here is the Heel Genius but try out some of the other delicious bath and body products you can get. 

Benefit 


The They're Real! Push-up liner and the Porefessional were the two Benefit products I have been wanting to try out for quite a long time. The Fake Up concealer was a freebie with my purchases. You can get these products here in Australia but they are more expensive which is why I chose to get them from Boots. 

Sleek


I have been wanting a Sleek eyeshadow palette ever since my sister bought one back from the UK last year. I have one of their cheek sets (with blush, highlighter and contour) and its amazing. I got the Oh So Special (pinks) and the Au Naturel (nudes). Super excited to try these! 
I think there might be some places online to get these shipped to Australia. I might need to do some research! 

Revlon


Revlon is available here in Australia in Priceline and other stores but these particular lip products aren't available yet. I have heard so many wonderful things about them that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get my hands on them. I'll post pictures on my Instagram when I first use them so go and check me out over there. 

And that's everything! Let me know what you like that you can't always get in Australia or products you like from Australia that you can't get in other parts of the world. 

Love always, 

Want more? Follow me on: 



No comments:

Post a Comment