Wednesday, 9 July 2014

High Tea at the Gunners Barracks




On Sunday I went with my boyfriend, Benjamin's family to High Tea at the Gunners Barracks in Mosman for his mums birthday. I am super lucky to have a wonderful second family that love me as much as my own family. They are all family to me! The morning tea we had was absolutely amazing. Both the food and the view across the water!


The scones were some of the best that I have ever eaten. The sandwiches were delicious and they had my favourite, smoked salmon with cream cheese and dill! The macaroons were lime flavoured and were good, not the best i have ever had (hello Zumbo!) but good, but the passionfruit cheesecake slice was to die for. All in all the food was amazing and I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a wonderful morning or afternoon. 


Along with the amazing 'adult' food they catered really well for the little ones as well. This is my absolutely beautiful niece, Lucy, enjoying her kids high tea and baby chino. But as all 3 year olds are, they can get a bit bored sitting at a table so in front of the barracks is a grassy area to look out over the ocean so we went for a run and took some photos. She is a dream to photograph! 


I had such a wonderful morning with my amazing family and heres a selfie for good measure! Leave me a comment about your favourite high tea place (if you have been).


For more information on having high tea at the Gunner's Barracks visit their website. https://www.thetearoom.com.au 

Love always, 

Want more? Follow me on: 


7 comments:

  1. Your niece is adorable. So cute and quite a model, haha :)

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your Blog from zoella I would just like to say that your blog is amazing..I love the design and the pictures.. Just amazing


    If you have a minute please come over to my Blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ leave a comment if you would.... it would mean a lot


    have a lovely day.. Keep up the good work


    Jade :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post,dear!
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the gorgeous images of the tea and scones ! Your niece is equally gorgeous (as are your) I like how you've designed your blog! If you have a moment could you check out my blog:
    simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com
    I also just followed you on bloglovin, if you could do the same!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tea room! looks trudly amazing!!! i love you blog i actually take the time to see your posts and I fell in love!!

    thelovelymadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh looks so yummy :D

    www.pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your niece is such a cutie:) Really nice photographs and lovely post!

    ReplyDelete